The Waters of Oak Creek - Immediate Availability!
Enjoy Carefree Living at The Waters
You’ve earned this time in your life to fully THRIVE with people just like you! Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of living independently.
Select a 1 or 2-bedroom Independent Living apartment as your new home today and enjoy the convenience of Drexel Town Square, home to restaurants, shops, a grocery store and much more. Conveniently located off of I-94, The Waters of Oak Creek makes it easy to get around the city and convenient for friends and family to visit.
Our apartments are larger than most senior living communities and offer great value. Plus, if your health care needs change and you require more services, you won’t be forced to change apartments if you need daily assistance.
Our independent living floor plans vary by apartment, but include a range of the following amenities:
- Beautiful, spacious apartments featuring balcony views of the plush campus setting
- Ample closet and storage space
- Full kitchen with microwave, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Gas fireplaces to keep you warm and cozy
- In-unit washer and dryer for your convenience
- Weekly transportation to community attractions
- Carefree living with on-site maintenance
- Utilities included in monthly rent: heat, water, electric, sewer, trash, cable, and internet
- Health & Wellbeing Center
- Controlled-Access Entry
- The Waters Spa & Salon
- The Waters Restaurant and Café
- Active life programming and social opportunities 7 days per week so you can connect and make friends
- Community Areas perfect for socializing, such as a Theater, Community Room and Creative Arts Studio
- Hydrotherapy Whirlpool Tub
- The latest Technology such as Flat-Screen TVs
- Beautiful, Private Landscaped Courtyard
- Heated Underground Parking Available for an Additional Fee
- Secure Storage Available
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Emergency response 24 hours per day to give you peace of mind