COVID-19 Vaccine Update
The Waters is excited to announce that all eleven of our senior living communities have successfully held both dosage clinics for the COVID-19 vaccine. The clinics were filled with hope, relief, fun, and teamwork. Residents, and team members alike, worked together to create a memorable experience with anticipation for what life can be like in due time.
For the latest information on the post-vaccine quarantine guidance for residents in our Minnesota communities, please click here.
Below are some photos from our COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
LEARN HOW THE WATERS IS RE-OPENING COMMUNITIES AND ENSURING RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT AND ACTIVE LIFE.
Decisions regarding outdoor visits, salons, dining and more are made on a community-by-community basis.
Please contact your respective Waters community for specific guidelines and protocols.
Should there ever be a suspected exposure to, or actual case of, the Coronavirus, rest assured that, as with any infectious disease, we have a plan in place. Additionally, our Team Members are trained in infection control practices and follow strict protocols based on that training, to ensure the safety of our residents, their family members, and visitors.
The Waters Emergency Preparedness Team is monitoring this public health concern daily via contact with the Center for Disease Control, the American Senior Housing Association, the Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania Departments of Health and World Health Organization (WHO) and will keep you and your family members informed.
If you have any questions that you’d like to discuss, please feel welcome to contact the Executive Director at your community.
You can also email COVIDemail@example.com and your questions will be answered by The Waters Emergency Preparedness Team. Please let us know what Community you are inquiring about.
Resident & Family Member Communication
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update – January 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update – December 31, 2020
- The Waters COVID Update – Vaccine Education – December 14, 2020
- The Waters COVID Update September 29, 2020
- The Waters of Wexford Re-opening Plan
- Essential Caregiver Guidance from MDH – Effective July 25, 2020 – Minnesota Only
- Minnesota Department of Health Outdoor Visitation – June 17, 2020
- Minnesota Resident and Family Member COVID-19 Update – May 18, 2020
- Leading Age – Shelter in Place Guidance – May 18, 2020
- Minnesota Resident and Family Member COVID-19 Update – May 5, 2020
- Wisconsin Resident and Family Member COVID-19 Update – May 2, 2020
- Pennsylvania Resident and Family Member COVID-19 Update – May 1, 2020
- Minnesota Resident and Family Member COVID-19 Update – April 20, 2020
- Wexford, PA – Resident and Family Member COVID-19 Update – April 20, 2020
- COVID-19 FAQs – April 6, 2020
- Shelter In Place – March 24, 2020
- Resident and Family Member FAQs – March 16, 2020
- Resident Letter – March 12, 2020
- Resident Letter – March 3, 2020
- Resident FAQs – March 3, 2020
Preventative On-Site Screening
How To Prevent the Spread
- The Waters Visitor Poster
- COVID-19 Symptoms (CDC)
- Stop the Spread of Germs (CDC)
- Handwashing Tips (CDC)